Apprentice Technician Required
Myers Barrhaven Hyundai is looking for an apprentice technician to join their growing organization. We are looking for someone who is proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, responsible, and possess a strong work ethic. This position offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Review the vehicle service requirements
- Coordinate and process the transaction in a quick and effective manner
- Have a proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Diagnosing, repairing, and completing approved service on customer vehicles
- Informing customers and advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- You will also be responsible for following our safety protocols
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing training
- Energetic management
- Health & Dental benefits
- High volume traffic
Proof of vaccination is required as Myers has a mandatory vaccination policy – exceptions can be made.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Nicola Braitwaite – service manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org